Showing 1–12 of 13 results

What is LSD?
LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide) is a synthetic chemical, made from a substance found in ergot, which is a fungus that infects rye (grain).1
LSD belongs to a group of drugs known a psychedelics. When small doses are taken, it can produce mild changes in perception, mood and thought. When larger doses are taken, it may produce visual hallucinations and distortions of space and time.2
Sometimes, what is sold as LSD can actually be other chemicals such as NBOMe or the 2C family of drugs (part of the new psychoactive substances). These can be quite dangerous, as their quality is inconsistent, plus the potential to take too much of these other substances can be fatal and a number of deaths have been reported due to people taking them.3 sense of time and emotions.
What it looks like
In its pure state, Acid is a white odourless crystalline substance. However, microdot is so potent that an effective dose of pure drug is so small it is virtually invisible. As a result it is usually diluted with other materials. The most common form of Acid, is drops of Acid solution dried onto gelatin sheets, pieces of blotting paper or sugar cubes, which release the drug when they are swallowed.2 microdot is also sometimes sold as a liquid, in a tablet or in capsules.
Other names
Acid, trips, tabs, microdots, dots, Lucy.
How is it used?
LSD is usually swallowed, or dissolved under the tongue, but it can also be sniffed, injected or smoked.1,4